It’s Akshay tritiya today. Astrologically it is one of the best days to improve your good luck rapidly and remove hurdles from current any outstanding matter:
It’s a special occasion that happens once every year whereby the Sun and the moon are in exalted positions, at the peak of their astrological power, which usually happens in the month of late April to early May.
It is called “Akshaya Tritiya” the eagerly awaited day which multiplies your prosperity. It is also known as Akha Teej, is one of the most auspicious days .
Derived from the Sanskrit word Akshaya, which means never diminishing,
imperishable, and eternal, the day is believed to bring in good luck and success, of which every moment is auspicious. It is believed that sacred deeds (Punya Karya) performed on this day never go unnoticed and that starting a new venture or investing in valuables doesn’t end without fruitful rewards. Hence the benefits of doing any jaap (chanting) and charity on this day never diminish and remain with the person forever.
Do the following as much as you can and whatever is applicable to you….
1.Sign any important papers.The day is considered auspicious for starting new ventures. It’s said that any venture initiated on the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya will continue to grow and bring prosperity.
2. This applies to any regiment big or small. Important beginnings like starting a spiritual sadhana, setting up a new business, starting construction for a project, buying property, gold or any jewellary, fixing dates of any event or any kind of event. Making down payment any higher purchase.
3. Making resolutions or positive commitments.
4. Good to begin any exercise regime or walking/jogging.
5. Renewal of any contracts or agreements etc.
6.Today clean your wallet and remove unwanted visiting cards to prevent yourself from carrying another’s superfluous burdening energy around with you.
7. Ensure your wallet is not empty tomorrow. Keep two grains of rice in your wallet ( rice is associated with prosperity ).
8. If you have a safe in the house try to make it neat and tidy. Try to add some new valuables and pinch of rice in it.
9. One should be happy and loving with your near and dear ones. If possible try to eat a vegetarian meal together with your family.
10. If you are in any positive relationship i.e business or personal, then show the partner(s) gratitude and appreciation. Verbalize your commitment for a long enduring journey together with the partner(s) .
11. Write in a personal golden book, whatever wishes you desire to materialise eg. I am reducing weight; my turnover is increasing in business; I am happy in married life etc.
12.The benfits of taking a bath in the Ganga river, doing Vishnu pooja or any prayers, doing charity on this day ,never diminish and they prove fruitful. If not possible this then I suggest sprinkle few drops of Holy water or Ganges water over your head tomorrow .
13.If Lakshmi pooja is done on this day, it brings prosperity.
14.Feeding the poor on this day is considered auspicious.
15. Good day to start any sadhana or vrat, prayer etc.
With these simple but effect tips I wish and your dear ones well in all your endeavours to improve your lives. Kind Regards. Mahesh Bang