So-called migrant workers: first of all, they are Indians and our own people.
More people will die out of hunger than Covid. Seems that way from the visuals. Workers gone back to their states, when and how they are going to come back? And firstly, why they were expected to leave their work towns? Whereas many of them were still working.
It’s not easy to start any industry overnight in the home states as many CMs promising. The existing industries in the state will face a drastic shortage of labour. Is govt ready to migrate back those workers? Or how will they prepare new local labours overnight with those skill sets required for any particular industry.
I strongly think it It was better to keep them where they were. I know so many people who left the existing jobs and went back to their states only due to family pressure. Eg. My cook and driver in Mumbai left the job and went back to their respective states along with many people like them, in the bus provided by the govt.
Govt should have made it very clear who need to leave the place where they are. There are so much panic and no clarity on various issues related to existing working people.
It’s still not so late. Can govt state clearly that those who have no money at all and dying out of hunger can leave to place only if they are sure they will be better off after reaching home.
Also, can families back home be rest assured that these working people are safe? More than people, govt has created more panic by not clarifying their stand in all possible cases.
The worst of all is, those who are getting salaries without working are laughing all the way. They don’t want to work even if they get it. They are asking insane pays to get anything done. They don’t even cooperate with people.
This time is very crucial. Lack of communication can create a bigger tragedy than COVID. Most of the ministers are sitting at home fearing COVID infection. Only a few are on the field and also in front of the TV.
The message is for all political parties not only ruling one.
Last episode or Ramayana: it’s extremely painful to see the last episode when Sita ma had to leave the world like this. It seems society was cruel even then and just the same today. Not even Ram Ji could do anything about it. Women are expected to suffer and keep proving themselves innocent under any circumstances.
I wonder if Ram Ji couldn’t save her what to expect in today’s time. No wonder those feminists women are so heartless as women have been suffering for millions of years.
The difference of earlier society and today is women were getting the same amount of respect, love, trust and control from men which is not visible today.
Maybe this is the reason it’s a curse to be a woman in this society and on this earth.
I finally watched this movie only because of Hritik Roshan. It was good but why this movie also had to show upper caste/ lower caste. Was it true in case of original character? Also, there was an example of Eklavya. Why people still use that example which is so wrong and irrelevant today.
The problem is people twist epics and scriptures to come up with any stupid theory. Do you think Eklavya lost his thumb because of his so-called caste?
What’s your opinion about it?
We have Gone through World Data Available in Net Found this Scenario Apply your Intellect improve your Immunity & lifestyle which will protect not only from Corona But any Dam Viruses in future
The number of deaths in the world in the last two months of 2020
14,687 : Corona virus
69,602 : Common cold
140,584 : Malaria
153,696 : suicide
193,479 : road accidents
240,950 : HIV loss
358,471 : alcohol
716,498 : smoking
1,177,141 : Cancer
Then do you think Corona is dangerous?
is the purpose of the media campaign to settle the trade war between China and America
to reduce financial markets to prepare the stage of financial markets for mergers and acquisitions
to sell US Treasury bonds to cover the fiscal deficit in them
Is it a Panic created by Pharma companies to sell their products like sanitizer, masks, medicine etc.
Do not Panic & don’t kill urself with unecessary fear:I am posting this to balance your newsfeed from posts that caused fear and panic.
338,724 People are sick with Coronavirus at the moment, of which 81,093 are in China. With a population of over 1.1 billion. This means that if you are not in or haven’t recently visited China, this should eliminate 94% of your concern.
If you do contract Coronavirus, this still is not a cause for panic because:
81% of the Cases are MILD
14% of the Cases are MODERATE
Only 5% of the Cases are CRITICAL
Which means that even if you do get the virus, you are most likely to recover from it.
Some have said, “but this is worse than SARS!”. SARS had a fatality rate of 10% while COVID-19 has a fatality rate of 2%
Moreover, looking at the ages of those who are dying of this virus, the death rate for the people UNDER 50 years of age is only 0.2%
This means that: if you are under 50 years of age and don’t live in China – you are more likely to win the lottery (which has a 1 in 45,000,000 chance)
Sunday 22nd March in Italy 793 died.
Let’s take one of the worst days so far, the 10th of February, when 108 people in CHINA died of Coronavirus.
On the same day:
26,283 people died of Cancer
24,641 people died of Heart Disease
4,300 people died of Diabetes
Suicide took 28 times more lives than the virus did.
Mosquitoes kill 2,740 people every day, HUMANS kill 1,300 fellow humans every day, and Snakes kill 137 people every day. (Sharks kill 2 people a year)
TAKE MULTI VITAMINS AND DO THE DAILY THINGS TO SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM , PROPER HYGIENE AND DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR.
Join Me to Spread Hope instead of Fear. The Biggest Virus is not Corona Virus but Fear!
A few sunny predictions in these gloomy days. Remember, you read them here first.
1. By June, India will be the first country to be freed from the clutches of this pandemic.
2. Our Lockdown and our higher immunity levels will see us through.
3. We will be the largest exporters of medicines and the world will look to us for regular supplies of BCG vaccines, anti-malarial drugs Hydroxy Chloroquinine etc.
4. Manufacturing facilities will be set up in India, in preference to China, by corporations from all over the world.100 USA n 200 Japanese already leaving from China. India will become the hub for manufacture of every item from mobile phones to pharmaceuticals. The biggest and the best brands will realise that the Indian people are honest, hard-working, talented and reliable and were underrated so far.
5. Unemployment levels will go down.
6 . Our Vegetarian cuisine will be appreciated more and more.
7. People will queue up before Indian consulates all over the world and visas for visiting India will be issued after a 3 week gap after testing them. People will come here for tourism, wellness and the sunshine.
8. Our medical facilities will be appreciated for their easy availability, quickness and price efficiency.
9. Ayurveda and Naturopathy will also become very popular. Yoga and Pranayam teachers will be in great demand. Afterall, the best remedy for fibrosis is exercising the lungs.
10. The best Indian brains who have migrated abroad will also be happy to return to their healthy and prosperous home country. Their salaries also will be affordable due increased production-Make in India will be reality.
11. The minorities will realise that they have always lived in the best country in the world and they had failed to guide their brethren in Kashmir in the past. Had the Indian minorities united, and given a call to the Kashmirs that Pakistan is just a hole in the wall, and India is the only place to be in, a lot of tragedy would have been avoided.
12. Kashmiris will now reject Pakistan and open their hearts to India. Tourists will flock not only from India but from all over the world and discover that the prettiest sights in the world are not in Switzerland but in Pahalgam.
13. 2020 will be a turning point in the history of the world. From here it will be India all the way.
May sound too optimistic a scenario, but we will see the Sone ki Chidia – India soon in the next 3 years or so.👍👌👏👆🦚
Now people are connecting corona with 5G. I knew it’s dangerous. But never knew this way and so much. China is demolishing the palls of 5G.
I hope India is listening to these cases and don’t allow us to rollout this network strength. We need to be alive to enjoy the internet.
Almost every cancer patient I knew had some connection with the connectivity of the internet. Those who have allowed towers on their buildings are the worst hit.
Forward message, worth appreciating.
Its a 1.7 lakh Crore fiscal stimulus package to help the poor tackle the ills of COVID 19:
1) Medical insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh per person for doctors, nurses and sanitation workers.
2) Direct cash transfers for eight categories of beneficiaries, including pensioners, women and the specially-abled.
3) Farmers to get the first installment of Rs 2,000 under the Kisan Samman Nidhi in the first week of April.
4) Wages under the MNREGA scheme increased from the existing Rs 182 to Rs 202.
5) Women Jan Dhan bank account holders to get an ex-gratia amount of Rs 500 per month for next three months.
6) Supply of five kg, of either rice or wheat, and one kilogram of lentil of choice free of cost to poor households every month for three months, in addition to the existing five kilograms of wheat/rice announced earlier.
7) Collateral-free loans worth up to Rs 10 lakh for women self-help groups under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Rural Mission scheme, doubled to Rs. 20 lakhs.
😎 Govt. to pay EPF contribution on behalf of both the employee and the employer, for a period of three months, for certain small companies.
9) Withdrawals of up to 75 % of non-refundable advance, or three months of wages from the EPF account, whichever is lower, to be permitted.
Congratulations for these good initiatives Union FM & Team. , which will help the poor in times of need. Well done.
Series on Netflix: I just felt so disgusted to see this series. It’s insane. The director is so Hinduphobia that he wants to show any rubbish to denigrate Hindu way of living. The main villain is the son of a priest in the temple. He goes on killing people and at the end he changes his mind. There is a spiritual guru who wants to end the world and bring back sat yoga, by killing millions of people through nuclear weapon. The height of stupidity is, this Hindu baba is responsible for many wars and stress around the world. Even ISIS is funded by Hindu godman. Only one Sikh cop tries to save the world after few errors. I feel pity on Bollywood that they are completely sold, have got no soul left and there is no creativity.
If u haven’t seen the series, please don’t watch it.
Cleanliness in our Hinduvedic Scriptures : I am so proud that I have given one full chapter to the daily routine and cleanliness to my book- Hindu Culture and Lifestyle. Few people had commented that why I thought to give so much importance but today I am sure that our intuition gives us the right direction. Every chapter chosen in this series are well- thought and with a purpose.
Nirbhaya case: finally she got the justice but as I read in many newspapers, the real culprit got escaped due to his age. What crap it is? If he was measured enough to rape, isn’t he mayured enough to face the consequences. It’s time we bring changes to the system. It sounds really bizarre that law of the country allows rapists to go free because of his age.
Her parents have fought a big and a long battle but it is still not fully done. The battle is on till the law is changed, the main culprit is punished and also those thousands of pending cases of peaceful who think raping women is allowed in their religion are cleared with capital punishment.
When one such man is left alone by the system, the system has actually allowed him to rape another victim. Who is responsible for such acts.
#Ravana kidnapped #Sita to marry her but never touched her. He got killed, lost his reputation, kingdom, family and became #villain forever. During #Mahabharata, #Draupadi got insulted and dragged into the court but not touched, the whole members of that court got killed, the dynasty disappeared, the world saw the biggest battle ever happened.
Today, women are getting raped, insulted, abused and killed still coward Hindu men of this time are not ready to give justice to Nirbhaya or any other women.
The death penalty for rape is inevitable. It’s time men show some spine and kill those bastards for touching women so inappropriately. It doesn’t matter which faith, caste or race they belong to.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Scindia’s Holi: it is such a pleasurable holi to know Scindia left congress. I had written about piolet and him two years back that they are wasting their talent in Congress. BJP should nurture them to become future CMs of their respective states. They have a strong political background, public support and inclination to serve society. So why not with BJP?
I am not against full family getting involved in politics as long as they work full time and not operate from Bangkok. Nothing wrong in having dynasties in politics as long as the leader doesn’t become Dhritarashtra.
Advice to women: While traveling to peaceful countries you should always say that you have five kids. Even if you are not married. I have experienced such questions many many times by locals in countries like Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt, etc. I realized their intention much later. It was only my intuition that led me to do it. Surprisingly, I have faced this question in every peaceful country in many odd situations and conversations where it is not required to know for them.
Men in these countries can go to any extend to abduct women from anywhere. They don’t fear any cops or any other governments. Today I feel like sharing this horrendous experience I had in one of these countries. I was followed by some men while site seeing, eventually one cop came near to me to ask if I am married which I was not that time. But I said yes. Then he asked me if I have kids. I said five – four boys and 1 girl. So how do I look so young? I said I got married very early as per Indian tradition.
The last question was really scary, am I Hindu? I said yes. Is this country of river Ganga? Yes, it is. So what’s your problem? We are scared of this water as one day it might reach our place and destroy us.
You know what I mean.
Empty roads and silent surrounding. I never knew that meditation will be possible in Mumbai ever. I guess its happening for the first time in the history of Mumbai that city is so silent. It’s a Deja Vu, a blessing in disguise. A perfect time for me to concentrate on my meditation.