Forward message, worth appreciating.
Its a 1.7 lakh Crore fiscal stimulus package to help the poor tackle the ills of COVID 19:
1) Medical insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh per person for doctors, nurses and sanitation workers.
2) Direct cash transfers for eight categories of beneficiaries, including pensioners, women and the specially-abled.
3) Farmers to get the first installment of Rs 2,000 under the Kisan Samman Nidhi in the first week of April.
4) Wages under the MNREGA scheme increased from the existing Rs 182 to Rs 202.
5) Women Jan Dhan bank account holders to get an ex-gratia amount of Rs 500 per month for next three months.
6) Supply of five kg, of either rice or wheat, and one kilogram of lentil of choice free of cost to poor households every month for three months, in addition to the existing five kilograms of wheat/rice announced earlier.
7) Collateral-free loans worth up to Rs 10 lakh for women self-help groups under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Rural Mission scheme, doubled to Rs. 20 lakhs.
😎 Govt. to pay EPF contribution on behalf of both the employee and the employer, for a period of three months, for certain small companies.
9) Withdrawals of up to 75 % of non-refundable advance, or three months of wages from the EPF account, whichever is lower, to be permitted.
Congratulations for these good initiatives Union FM & Team. , which will help the poor in times of need. Well done.